To schedule an event at the Third Street Meetinghouse:
- Choose an available date, time and location on the meeting’s calendar. (Click an event on the calendar to see location information.)
- Regular Meeting attenders with access to the self-scheduling tool for small events may reserve space using the directions here.
- All other events should go through the scheduling coordinator ; please email <email@example.com>.
- If a conflict between two events needs to be resolved contact the scheduling coordinator.
To schedule an event at the Friends Center for Racial Justice at the Burtt House:
Call Angela at 607-319-2644 to make arrangements.
Friends who wish to publicize an Ithaca Monthly Meeting event:
- Announce your event after Meeting for Worship on Sundays.
- Send an email announcement–and a timely reminder–to the meeting email list
- Put an announcement in the meeting’s monthly newsletter (contact newsletter editor Marin Clarkberg at firstname.lastname@example.org). Get your announcement to her by the Wednesday before the last Sunday of the month.