Our Third Street Meetinghouse (TSM) is located at 120 Third Street, Ithaca, NY 14850. This page lists events and activities taking place in TSM; some are related to Ithaca Monthly Meeting and some are for outside groups. To see the events for Ithaca Meeting, please visit our Calendar page. To request space at TSM for an event or meeting, please email email@example.com.
Third Street Meetinghouse Usage Calendar
Using the Meetinghouse During Covid-19
An outside group may use our Third Street Meetinghouse (TSM) for an event if the following conditions are met:
- The request must be made at least 2 weeks before the date requested, as all requests will be vetted by both the COVID working group and Third Street Meetinghouse Committee (TSMC). All requests should be emailed to TSM scheduler, Ithacamonthlymeeting@gmail.com
- The scheduler will send the group our COVID guidelines (see below) and ask the group how they are planning to use the space in a way that is consistent with our guidelines.
- The event must be attended by somebody from Ithaca Monthly Meeting (IMM) who will:
- Greet and grant the organization entry into the building
- Make sure a COVID screening form is filled out by every attendee and that there are no more than 25 attendees in the building at any time
- Remain present throughout the event
- Verify that the users of the building thoroughly disinfect all surfaces touched and chairs used before leaving.
- The organization requesting use of the building must be able to identify who from IMM will be attending their event. The scheduler or a member of the COVID working group will confirm that this person is planning to perform this role, understands the requirements, and will be given the entry code.
COVID Guidelines for Being in IMM Meetinghouses
- No one who has symptoms of disease should come to the Meetinghouse.
- No more than 25 people can be in the building at one time.
- Everyone entering the Meetinghouse is required to wear a face mask that covers the mouth and nose for the duration of the time inside.
- Everyone entering the Meetinghouse is required to fill out a COVID screening form. These forms will be kept on the premises as a log of who has been there should contact tracing become necessary.
- Attenders will space themselves at least 6 feet apart.
- Attenders should use hand sanitizer upon entering the building and again before they leave.
- No food or drink (except beverages in a closed container, e.g. travel mug) should be consumed inside the building.
- At the end of a meeting, attenders are responsible for wiping down all seats used (not covered by towel), wiping surfaces touched, cleaning the bathroom/port-a-potty, wiping all doorknobs, etc.
- Doors and/or windows should be opened whenever possible. Please be sure to close doors and windows securely before you leave.